Social Media Channels
- What is social media?
- What does it do?
- Why do I care?
Social Media by Scope
- Which are the social media channels?
- How many social media platforms/channels are there?
- How are they organized? Which ones does my business need?
- Which social media channels are irrelevant to my business?
- How do I know when my exposure is an overkill?
Social Media and Their Operating Functions
- What makes each platform unique?
- What are the differences between social media platforms?
- What are the strengths that make each stand apart from the others?
- How can I use each channel's specific strengths to my advantage?
Social Media and their Advertising Component
- What are each platform's specific operating functions?
- How do I navigate it?
- How do I set up my business for each channel?
Branding a Business for Social Media
- Understanding the advertising component of each social media platform.
- Do all social media channels have an embedded advertising platform?
- How are they unique for each channel?
- How is this advertising platform different from SEO, SEM, PPC, CPC e-mail distribution and other online marketing tools?
- What specific advertising features does each channel offer?
Managing Social Media for a Business
- How do I model my business content for social media?
- How do I translate my business goals into social media advertising content?
- What are the basics of creating ads for the social media? Composing graphics, writing editorial.
- How do I develop a targeting strategy? Defining market demographics, psychographics, cultural components and geo locations.
- Inhouse vs. Outsourcing Social Media Operations: planning, budgeting, managing & controlling a business' social media operations.
- How do I track, record, organize and quantify the performance of my social media engagements?
(AND EXPECT BUYERS TO CALL YOU)
- JUST SO YOU HAVE "STUFF" THERE -
(at best, they will make you look bad...)